Associate Professor of Physics at
My research interests are the properties and interactions of neutrinos.
- Selected recent pubs:
- "The COHERENT Experiment at the Spallation Neutron Source", COHERENT Collaboration,
- "Recent Advances and Open Questions in Neutrino-induced Quasi-elastic Scattering and Single Photon Production,''
Garvey, Harris, Tanaka, Tayloe, Zeller, Phys.Rept. 580, 1 (2015).
- "A New Method for Measuring Coherent Elastic Neutrino Nucleus Scattering at an Off-Axis High-Energy Neutrino Beam Target",
CENNS Collaboration, Phys.Rev.D 89, 072004 (2014).
- "Improved Search for numubar->nuebar Oscillations in the MiniBooNE Experiment",
MiniBooNE Collaboration, Phys.Rev.Lett. 110 (2013) 161801.
Full list of recent pubs (2010-present) from inspirehep.net.
- Other interesting pubs and sites:
- LA Science 25: "Celebrating the Neutrino" A somewhat dated but very nicely done pedagogical treatment of neutrino oscillations and related. See the full LA Science site for other nice documents on interesting topics.
See physics department undergraduate
and graduate course descriptions.
- Spring 2016: P460 Modern Optics
- Fall 2015: P310/510, Environmental Physics
- Spring 2015: P460 Modern Optics
- Fall 2014: P310/510, Environmental Physics
- Spring 2014: P460 Modern Optics
- Fall 2013: P110/120, Energy and Technology
- P110/120, Energy and Technology
- P201,P202: General Physics I, II
- P221,P222,P301: Physics I,II,III
- P331,P332: Theory of E&M I,II
- P310/P510: Environmental Physics
- P451,P551: Experiments in Modern Physics
- P460: Modern Optics
At ISAT Hall (old IUCF):
Room 113B, ISAT Hall
2401 Milo Sampson Lane
Bloomington, IN 47408
At Swain West:
Room 336, Swain Hall West
727 E. Third St.
Bloomington, IN 47405-7105