The CENNS-10 detector was able to see cosmic ray muons!
My research interests are the properties and interactions of neutrinos and neutrons. We are developing a multitude of radiation detectors to support our research.
, (middle) 5 kg EJ-301 neutron detectors
, (right) SciBath detector
- Selected recent pubs:
- "A New Method for Measuring Coherent Elastic Neutrino Nucleus Scattering at an Off-Axis High-Energy Neutrino Beam Target",
CENNS Collaboration, Phys.Rev.D 89, 072004 (2014).
- A selected sample of my talks is located here
See physics department undergraduate
A sampling of my lecture materials is here
- Physics 310/510: Environmental Physics (Fall 2014)
Will assist Prof. Rex Tayloe with nuclear power lectures
- Assistant taught Physics 221: Physics I (Fall 2013)
Used UIUC smartPhysics
- Assistant taught Physics 110/120: Energy and Technology (Fall 2013)
Special focus on nuclear energy
- Assistant taught Physics 460: Modern Optics (Spring 2014)
Optics lecture and laboratory
2401 N. Milo Sampson Ln.
Bloomington, IN 47408